Skip to main content


Well, I am here again writing on my comeback on second day. (Hope I will keep on writing. Finger cross!)

Anyway I had plans to how to motivate me to write further. So far I just continue with the writing sections that I had previously created, such as 'The Poems' & 'The Cleaning of my act project'. And not forgetting 'The Snapshot' which I did some modification of splitting it into 2 separate sections - mine images and my son Garfield.  (I will upload some of latest images but make no promise of when I will get it done tho.)

And for further improvising of my blog page I thought of creating 3 brand new sections - 'The Book Reviews', 'The Main Dish' & 'The Update'. Well, what is it all about...clearly it is has what the title stated. 'The Book Reviews' will entail books that I have currently finish reading (which due to my ongoing nursing course, it will takes me almost a year to clear one book! damn!!). 'The Update' it is just a page where I had updated any of my blog sections. 'The Main Dish' will be an exciting page for me. It will consist of a topic that I will intensely write down on any current affair that I would like to share my opinion on. What's the difference about this page that it will be different with my daily blogging. I will touch on something real and heavy. Not something on daily dose of my pathetic life that I am sharing with you here.

So allow me to get it rocking with these brand new sections!

Comments