Skip to main content

a week after...

hello.

where should i begin with? 
how should i share with my feelings so far?
and why am  i questioning my decision now?

to sum it up, this is what i expected from the school life until the day i am qualified to be part of nursing family. i did not expect anything less neither it to be more. the only let down is my emotion of the people who be taking the course with me. why should it bother me that it seems the 'hijab' community staying a little distance from me?

reminding myself that i am not here to gather another set of unworthy friends. i am here to work hard to be one of the best nurse that makes me proud of myself. 

personal life?

what personal life that i have now after a week of the course?
i did make it to have like 15 minutes session of gym and that's it!
i only started to continue to read my novel. and deciding that i could read in-between waiting for the lecture to open the classroom door. [no use of me to mingle around.]
i am in no certain mood to listen to any music. 
games? i am lacking way behind my levels. [but i am still in the lead of my brother for cooking craze.] my coloring game? gone with the wind, people. but i maintain my Sims Free Play games. but i think i will only play it during the weekend, if i am indeed becomes too busy.

my blog? this blog? well, only today i could spare an hour or so to write the much awaiting new entry. 

i got to have a way to better control in my personal life!

road will only be tougher if only...

i don't think too much of nothing.

i wanted to limit myself from believing 100% what the class rep trying to help us with.
i got to be in control with my life if i want to achieve both things in my life. 

therefore, i will be creating daily schedule for me to strictly follow, if not everything will fall through the failure pipe.
but i guess that my personal life has to work around my school schedule. i know i could do this.

nothing can ever bring down my pride to achieve what has been deem for me not to achieve it.
if not, then my name is definitely not Ms. Syikien Oyob!

[sorry for today entry, no picture will be uploaded. too busy and forgetful too.]

Comments