Skip to main content

lazy friyay!

hello.

my reading pace for the jack reacher novel is unbelievable very slow. since i took the book from day one which was on wednesday up today, i only read until chapter 7, unlike my previous reading jack morgan series on day 3 - i already finished almost half of the novel. my reading buddy point out that it is pretty normal because she also face the same problem and she even told me that i really need to bear with the slow pace because the author will emphasis more on jack reacher past military life. 

military past huh?

the thing about me is i can read all types of reading materials, even military novels but military stories is not particularly interest my reading taste. but i really love the way jack reacher heroic adventure so far. let just stay focus on him and just do for his sake to take me through his military past.

sims free play game.

i'm back playing this stimulant game! and i am addicted! well, i still play my kitchen crazy and coloring games. i can't loose out to my opponents - my brother and father.

back to my sims world.

i cringed to all the sims characters that i had previously created. a lots of fazura and fattah amin. i need to get rid of them but not before them making me rich! hahaha!!

so far, i had demolished at least three houses and built 3 houses. as for characters, i had created the following characters:

  1. Tom Hardy
  2. Bing-Bing Hardy
  3. Syikien Oyob
  4. Teddy Park Jeon
  5. Hyori Jeon
  6. Bea Razzy
  7. Cole Jex
i will create a post dedicated to my sims free-play games. Look out for that!

end.

i have at least 2 pending post to publish. 

  • post dedicated to my novel heroes
  • post dedicated to my sims free-play
i also plan to share with you my routine regime on my daily life but for this, i will add under my under progress project - the cleaning my acts project.

wow....got lots to clear this weekend!





Comments